Hello,

question regarding PowerSDR: when you switch from USB to CWU, PowerSDR adds
the side tone frequency to the currently used frequency; e.g. you operate USB
at 21.4000 MHz and your side tone is 600 Hz, your new frequency is 21.4006
once you switch to CW.

This may be logical, but it is a nuisance if you operate mixed mode: I'm
practicing CW with some local hams here, and I have always to correct the
frequency when we have a final SSB chat after our practicing.

Is there a purpose behind this scheme? Is it configurable anywhere? I haven't
seen this with other radios...

Thanks!
Bernhard, AE6YN