Hi Peter,

Thank you for including the links to the new ADT-2000A.  I do not read
or speak German, but I was able to get a lot of information from the
presentation, anyway.  I think this transceiver has a lot of good
features.  I am particularly impressed with the transmit IMD.  I wish
the bands were full of those transmitters, it would ba a lot more
pleasent :)  I, also, thought it was interesting that the  radio
converts the received signals to digital without mixing , and that a
dedicated digital signal processor is used.  I guess this means that no
local oscillator is needed, and the frequency stability of the radio is
a function of the master clock on the converters and processor.  Is the
code in that processor going to be open source like in the Flex?

These are exciting times.

73   Tom   W0IVJ