-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Stouffer
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 11:43 AM
To: 'FireBrick'; 'FlexRadio List'
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] PTT Broken

I had the problem on my 5000 and then thought I had it licked when I
installed the latest firmware.  It worked perfectly one time, but it failed
after that attempt.

My Heil foot pedal will activate MOX and I do transmit, but I can't turn
transmit off.  Clicking on MOX with the mouse doesn't do anything and I have
to shut the SDR down to get back to receive.

I have a Heil headset with the Yaesu connector hooked to the front panel.
It is a new version of the connector and I was assured by the guy I ordered
it from that the grounds are separate on this connector.

Richard, WU5K