Hi Gerald,

That's my first choice, but I didn't want to be presumptuous.   I kinda
figured that with SVN# 1819, us CW bigots who never key a mike or
transmit a digit might be forced to calibrate our transmit mode.

Perhaps there ought to be a QST to SDR1K CW ops suggesting an transmit IQ
Cal if using SVN# 1819 and beyond?

Anyway I do have a Spectrum Analyzer so will post some data tomorrow or
the next day.

Thanks so much for the advice.  Keep up the great work!

vy 73's
Rob
AB7CF