Gerald

Next time a hard drive fails (and there will be a next time) you may
want to give Spinrite a try. Steve Gibson has made his living for over
20 years from this program.  It is not cheap but has an awesome track
record for hard drive recoveries.

Look at http://www.grc.com/sr/spinrite.htm

Happy Holidays

Rick ve3mm