No, no, no. Please stop trying to twist what's being said.

Once again, in clear, plain, simple words:

You will *not* have to install LInux to continue running PowerSDR. PowerSDR
will continue to be supported under Windows as long as there's support from
Microsoft for Windows.

What *will* happen is this. Past a certain point, functionality of PowerSDR
as currently constituted will not expand further. That PowerSDR will
continue to be supported but it will not enjoy significant enhancements.
Major enhancements will require different OS support. Nevertheless, thanks
to virtualization, both the old (PowerSDR/Windows) and the new (the Virtual
Radio system) will be able to coexist and interoperate on a single
(multicore) machine.

You are not up to date regarding efficiency of virtualization, either.

What part of this are you having trouble understanding? On second thought,
don't bother answering. I my daily minimum dose of trolling on the political
blogs.

73
Frank
AB2KT