-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ian Scoble
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 2:57 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SSB Tx Audio Punch

Please can anyone else confirm whether they are having audio punch problems
on SSB, the problem seems to have occurred since the SVN upgrade on or
around 1840. I did put a bug up on the board but this seems to have been
deleted other people I know are having the same problem and I was wondering
how wide spread it is.

Thanks Ian G0CTO