-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ON9CDY
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 5:24 AM
To: 'Ian Scoble'; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] SSB Tx Audio Punch

Ian,

I do have the same problem. The audio punch is gone after SVN1836. It looks
like a change has been made to the voice processing routine to avoid a
potential PA overdrive but that diminished the SSB average power
significantly. If you are using the Tortoise you can always roll back to a
version number you'd want to. I did exactly that, have rolled back to
SVN1836 and stopped updating since then. This problem has been reported on
the reflector a while back but I guess nothing has been done to correct it.
I wish we could follow the new SVN updates but it looks like if we want to
keep the SSB punch we will have to stick to SVN1836 for the time being.

Thanks, Alex (OP8Y)