From: Jeff Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 3:17 PM
To: Tim Ellison; Jerry Harley; FlexRadio
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex 5000

I've seen this, too.  Even with the latest version of
software.  Sometimes after keying the radio (I use the
"MOX" button on the Console), it fails to properly
return to Receive:  there's no audio, and I need to
quickly toggle to xmit and back radio (not that easy
with a mouse!) to get the radio back into its proper
state.

- Jeff, k6jca

http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/