Hey Jerry,

You've probably noticed my post just pervious to yours.   With a 3Ghz
Pentium 3D and nothing but v1.10.4 running, I had QSK to 25 Wpm.   A
Pentium 3D is a bit of a dog so I bet a top end box gets 40WPM...

How about giving us your QSK performance limit?   Your machine and
Windows info.   No apps running but PowerSDR v1.10.4 basic release.

Over time I've established to my satisfaction my SDR1K doesn't issue any
discernable output power with a Drive of 0.  So, I just found a solid
tone in a CW subband off set my transmit frequency 200Hz so I could
recognize the tone, enabled break in set the delay to 10msec and had
at...

DON'T do this procedure unless you know for sure your SDR doesn't
generate any power with "0" DRIVE!

If we get a dozen or so results, we can probably pin this down to truth!

very best regards
Rob
AB7CF