From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Danser
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 1:22 PM
To: Flex Radio
Subject: [Flexradio] Power SDR Locking up w/IE

Hello,

First let me say thank you for all of those who participate answering my
questions!  I sometimes don't follow up with thank you only emails, but all is
appreciated and everyone here as always are doing a great job, so (Thank you
Very Much!)

My new questions: First a few more words!  My "Intel D975XBX2KR" went bad on
Friday.  Intel will be replacing it!  Anyway, I went and bought a new "EVGA"
system board. (expensive mind you) I was told it has a lifetime warranty.
Anyway all is back up and running, but if I decide to surf the web with IE 7.0
(Yuck!) Power SDR 10.4 locks up most of the time.

The Intel board did not act in this way.

I tried the on board Fire wire and the Original Fire wire board that I was
using on the "Intel" that is now on the "EGVA" and with the new system board it
now locks up using IE.

Op System: XP Pro
Processor: Dual Processor 2.4
Memory: 4 gigs of Corsair DDR2 800