-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 7:30 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] New w2rf QSK mods now available

Ed

I tried the settings specified with my F5K with the key plugged directly
into the radio but I still experience delays or timing issues, lost elements
of characters or incorrect characters, however, when I use a keyer plugged
into the back of the radio I do not experience any problems.  I am using a
Bencher BY2 and a Logikit CMOS-4 keyer.

One thing I just started noticing was when I make changes to the radio DSP
so I can operate CW, I sometimes lose the audio.  When I look at VAC it
shows the channel being down.  The fix is to restart PSDR.  When I do make
the changes the PSDR is not enabled.  This has not happened before.  Not a
big deal though it took a few minutes to figure out what was happening.

Don - kx9q