Ed

I tried the settings specified with my F5K with the key plugged directly
into the radio but I still experience delays or timing issues, lost
elements of characters or incorrect characters, however, when I use a
keyer plugged into the back of the radio I do not experience any
problems.  I am using a Bencher BY2 and a Logikit CMOS-4 keyer.

One thing I just started noticing was when I make changes to the radio
DSP so I can operate CW, I sometimes lose the audio.  When I look at VAC
it shows the channel being down.  The fix is to restart PSDR.  When I do
make the changes the PSDR is not enabled.  This has not happened
before.  Not a big deal though it took a few minutes to figure out what
was happening.

Don - kx9q