I was playing around with the record and playback option.  I am using
SVN 2129 and also 1.10.4 of PSDR.  I made a recording using SVN 2129
from the front panel, however, when I attempted to play it back I had to
change the frequency just slightly so I could see the signal on the
panadaptor.  It also appears to be playing back like a signal on either
side of the CF...in stereo?  I also attempted to record via WAVE. and
when I played it back 15 minutes later it played, however, I made
another recording and attempted to play  it back right away I had to
slightly change the frequency and then it started to play back with the
same signal on either side of the CF. When I do play back and I click on
the signal to center it (psk and I use 1500 as the CF) the playback sort
of stops - the signal is no longer present - yet the play button is
still  highlighted, is this normal?  It is a nice feature, however, I am
not sure if I have encountered bugs or what.

Don - kx9q