Ed W2RF

Thanks for building in the VAC I/Q output into your branch!  I've been using
it this morning, and it's really fun
to watch the contest in progress.

In order to use it I had to make some changes to the the CW Pitch and Audio
IF in CW Skimmer (version 1.1) to get the display to line up with PowerSDR's
panadapter. (Setting them both to 600 seemed to do the trick.)

I used CWU and set the filter to max (0 to 9999hz) in order to maximize the
signal that's sent to CW skimmer.  Its
probably a misconception on my part, but I thought that sending raw I/Q to
CW Skimmer would have bypassed the
filter settings, etc. and sent the entire 96K bandwidth to CW Skimmer for
decoding.

Is 9999 Hz the maximum window I can send to CW Skimmer?  Or is there some
other setting that I'm missing? (I
tried "SPEC" mode on PowerSDr, but none of the CW signals were readable in
CW Skimmer).

Mark
W8XR

<Hi Mack,
<
<If you have a connection to the SVN source repoistory, the version of
<PowerSDR in the w2rf branch has a feature called Direct I/Q output,
<which works with CW Skimmer in wideband modes.
<
<You can find additonal instructions in the Skimmer help file. Let me
<know if you have further problems or questions.
<
<73 Ed W2RF