From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jean-marc BORD
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 2:57 AM
To: 'FlexRadio'
Subject: [Flexradio] Dual mode display panadapter and waterfall - help

Hi Flexers,

I run a SDR1000 and the last release 1.12.0 of PWSDR.
Obvioulsy, I have no RX2 and don't need the RX2 features (nor need to see them
...) But, I would be delighted to have the dual window running, on the upper
one the panadaptor and the waterfall on the bottom one.
Is it possible ?
Is it a software improvement already planned ?
Do I have to express my requirement somewhere else ?.

I can't recall on which recent svn branch it was but there was a mixed mode
Pan+waterfall which was exactly what I am aiming for in the V1.12+ releases.

Best regards
Jean-marc