-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dana Rawding
Sent: 15. juni 2008 19:58
To: FlexRadio
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Dual mode display panadapter and waterfall - help

I think the confusion was that in a recent svn version if you dragged the
window down you would find controls to enable the panadapter/ waterfall
combo.  The latest svn version does not have that feature any longer or if
it is there it is unaccessible because dragging the window now makes the
display enlarge.  While it is understandable that it did not make the
current release Jan was not crazy thinking he saw it.

The question was asked a while back about how many versions of
PowerSDR do you have on your computer.  Right now 5.   10.1.4, 1.12.0,
svn, K6JCA and KD5TFD.     This will get reduced in the future but it
is not unusual to have at least 3 version.  I'll probably get rid of 1.12.0
as there are too many issue with it and the SDR-1000 and the bug fixes will
show up in the svn anyway.  I haven't used the KD5TFD version in a while but
I'll probably keep it around.  10.1.4 is the base that I use to verify all
is well with my rig.  And finally K6JCA is what I use on a daily basis (it
rocks!).

Dana
N1OFZ

On Jun 14, 2008, at 10:34 AM, Edwin Marzan wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
> I believe the split panadaptor/waterfall display was available in the
> K6JCA Branch only. I remember Gerald's email including certain K6JCA
> features but the split display was not one. There is probably a good
> reason for them not to include this feature, most likely it has to do
> with time constraints dealing with the new second receiver
> availability.
>
> I'm using SVN 1916 which works great. You should always try to keep
> the previous versions intact for comparisons and anaylsis in the event
> that some of the feature you come to enjoy should suddenly disappear.

Checked by AVG.
18.02