-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Art Gartner
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 2:54 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Ham Radio Deluxe and PowerSDR/Flex5000A

Ross, I think you are right. I set up my laptop to run the same software.
My laptop is a duo AMD processor running XP Pro. I loaded the same versions
of PowerSDR, HDR and Vcom. I configured everything the same as my Vista
desktop. It ran fine and had not dropped out after two hours. There was no
sluggishness in HDR. Vista is the problem. There was another post that
listed a site for some new virtual com port software that was freeware. It
is listed as being compatible with Vista. see Neal Campbell - "New Virtual
port software" post. Looks interesting.

Art, KA4M