Cristos,

The Flex email reflector is a wonderful thing. Even when you want to make
ridiculous comments with no basis in fact. I am interested in how you arrived
at this conclusion. This so called "abandoned project" just received a major
overhaul from the company via software and if you've been following the email
threads you will see that the new architecture, which is a tremendous
undertaking by the company, will work with the SDR1000 for the forseeable
future. The company still offers support for the SDR1000 but no longer
manufactures them. When you get a chance send us a list of all the companies
out there who offer this type of support for discontinued models so that we can
compare notes. I would love to see what you come up with.

Edwin MarzanAB2VW> Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:50:06 +0300> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz> Subject: [Flexradio] SDR-1000
PowerSDR v1.12.1 with dedicated I/Q settings per each band> > First of all,
dedicated Tx & Rx image calibration for each band is only a software issue.> I
believe that Flex Radio deliberately didn't implement this feature to the sdr1k
for the favor of the flex5k.> Sdr1k although innovative now it's an abandoned
project on both hardware and software sides.> Maybe some day the same will
happen to the flex5k too.> Christos (sv1eia) thanks a lot for your help.> > 73
to all de Chris (sv1fxo)> > > > > Hi,> > Some time ago a friend of mine that
has an SDR-1000 asked me how difficult> is it to have specific image rejection
settings per each band like the> Flex-5000 has.> > After some code searching I
came up with a solution to his request so> separate settings of phase,gain on
rx and tx per each band will be available> to his SDR-1000.> > I do not knkow
if this is of use to you, but I did send a post to the Flex> guys here and did
not got back a reply.> Anyway, I have a svn already in Google Code so if
someone wants it here is> the installation file with the latest updates based
on PowerSDR v1.12.1> > ->
http://powersdr-iq.googlecode.com/files/PowerSDR%20Setup.msi> > Also the source
of this build for examination if Flex coders want it is> under "Flex" branch.>
> Since this work has been done for one SDR-1000 user, I guess it is good for>
others to enjoy it freely too.> > > 73> Christos SV1EIA> > >