This would be a good feature; I've just made installations of 2nd receiver
(SDR IQ) along with alignment feature (XG2) in a cabinet with the SDR
1000. It would be nice to have this possibility; I could then look into
adding more bands (Frequencies) to the XG2 PCB with a front mounted
selection switch. I do have information and photos of the work done on
this procedure.

Joe
WD5Y