On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:39 PM, K6JEK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They have a
> Cray 1.   If they'd fire it up, maybe we could get a chunk of the
> Flex software running on it.  Wouldn't that be a kick?

A Cray-1 ain't *nearly* enough machine to run it, sad to say. And, speaking
as one of the people responsible for the C compiler for it, I can testify
that it probably wouldn't even compile, either :-/

73
Frank
AB2KT

--
All who think cannot but see there is a sanction like that of religion which
binds us in partnership in the serious work of the world. -- B. Franklin