Joel, I use CW Skimmer in a simple listener mode with MixW and it works
great. I am NOT trying to use the full bandwidth of the Flex radio, but I do
use VCOM and VAC. I use MixW with 800Hz pitch alignment macro and it works
great. Better decoding overall than MixW. Here are my settings:

CW Skimmer Settings
    -------------------
    Radio: 
     - 3KHz Radio
     - CW Pitch = 800Hz
    Audio:
     - Soundcard Driver = MME
     - Signal I/O Device = Virtual Cable 2
     - Audio I/O Device = FlexRadio Flex5000 Audio
     - Channels = Left/Right I/Q
    CAT:
     - None
    Misc:
     - N0QW; Val; Woodland Park, CO; DM78kx
    Telnet:
     - None

Good Flexing my friend,

73, de Val Walker - NØQW

-----Original Message-----

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:27:09 -0500
From: "Joel Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Flexradio] CW Skimmer Settings
To: [email protected]
Message-ID:
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

For you CW Skimmer dudes, can someone please tell me what settings you are
using in CW Skimmer for the Flex 5000?

I'm not having any luck. I do know I need VAC version 4, which I have, and
all of my other VAC related programs are working fine.

Tnx es 73,

Joel W5ZN
-----------------------------



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to