I had to pay for the 3->4 transition.


-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe - AB1DO
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 5:50 PM
To: FlexRadio List
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] CW Skimmer

Well it's proven: CW Skimmer will not work with VAC verion 3. I just downloaded 
the trial version 4 and CW Skimmer is working just fine. Maybe it's time to 
upgrade.

Ken N9VV suggested that the upgrade to 4 was free for registered version 3 
users. Is this true? I cannot find any info on upgrading on the author's 
website.

Thanks to all who helped,
73 de Joe - AB1DO

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe - AB1DO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "FlexRadio List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 16:53
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] CW Skimmer


>I know Ken, just never got round to it and if it ain't broke, don't fix
>it....
>
> Besides, I was under the impression that he was not giving away
> version 4 to registered version 3 users?Anyway, just checked out
> Muzychenko's website, but cannot find any info on upgrading (yes I do
> have a registered version 3). Will keep looking, but I really don't
> feel like paying again for VAC.
>
> 73 de Joe - AB1DO
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Ken N9VV" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Joe - AB1DO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 16:37
> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] CW Skimmer
>
>
>> Golly Joe the current rev of VAC is 4.08 (also called 4.8) you have a
>> FREE upgrade coming to you if you have a registered copy :-) de ken
>> n9vv
>>
>> Joe - AB1DO wrote:
>>> No matter what I try, every time I start CW Skimmer I get an error
>>> message saying that "The specified format is not supported or cannot
>>> be translated". I'm starting to suspect VAC (I'm using version 3.10,
>>> which has always worked with everything else)....
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flex-radio.com/
>
>


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to