-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of INOUE Takafumi
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 2:35 PM
To: FlexRadio Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Applications/Programs

Hello,

I have a similar problem here with my Flex5k.  The radio starts to
sound choppy after 10 to 20 minutes with 96k sampling rate. Clicking
the start button solves the problem but it happens again after another
10 minutes or so. With 48k sps it does not seem to occur.

The radio had worked flawlessly untill I updated the "Flex-5000
Driver" to Ver.3.2.  I both tried on-board and PCI bus connected
firewire interface (both use TI chip) and the parameters are set as
Tim suggested.  DPC latency checker on the driver control panel shows
around 1200us.

Once I downgraded the driver to ver.3.0 and the problem disappered
though it is not recommended by Flex to use the old driver with
current firmware/PowerSDR.

Takafumi
JI3GAB