From: Al Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 5:41 PM
To: Tim Ellison; 'Phil Theis'; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Multiple 5000a's

Tim
Back when I had my 5000 and 1000 running on the same firewire card on a dual
core machine, it worked fine. That is with my 1000 using an Edirol FA-66.
Since then the 1000 is on the dual core and the 5000 on a quad core. Now when I
try to use a Presonus Firebox and Softrock with either machine, neither machine
wants to have anything to do with the Presonus Firebox.
However the Presonus Firebox works fine on my laptop with a PCMCIA to firewire
card. Do I need another dedicated firewire card on the other machines?
Thanks
Al W5LUA