Phil,

I have run the 5K and 1K in separate windows without too much trouble, but you may have problems with multiple 5Ks, maybe bring up one at a time, but it's tricky as there is not an addressing scheme for the FireWire devices, and they would have to be on separate FireWire ports and/or controllers.. Maybe drop a note to Eric asking how to do this..

If you exchange radios on the same PowerSDR install, the new serial number is recognized and the EEPROM is re-read into the database file...

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ

Phil Theis wrote:
Can I run multiple instances of PowerSDR on the same computer?
What is the impact of changing radios per instance of PowerSDR? Will it sense the sn change and replace the eeprom data?
Just checking before I try.
thanks
Phil K3TUF