Dudley and Pete,

The absolute maximum differential input voltage for OPA2674 is
+/-1.2V. For that reason I used clamping diodes for protection in one
instrumentation application of SDR-1000 when I was not sure the
operators remember to keep the sound card output at reasonable level.
Be careful though not to distort the signal.

73, Ahti OH2RZ