Dear Duffy,

Being the powerSDR a free piece of software, open source,
and me having some issues trying to use it for radio-ham
I thought wise to ask fellow hams using the same for some
guidance (I did not ask flex-radio, the company, for any support).

I don't really understand your comment, but respect your
view and do present my sincere apologies to you and the list.

Luis Cupido.
ct1dmk.

Duffy wrote:
I was wondering why the post from Luis Cupido CT1DMK replied he was using a " sdr1000 like hardware " when asked if his problem, asked here, was a 1000 or a 5000 radio. Went over to the Yahoo Wonder Radio (sdr1k indian clone) site and guess what. Here is Luis postin about his Wonder Radio and the problems running power sdr software. I guess he at least was truthful cuz he said that he was running a " sdr1000 like setup ". But boy it takes some balls to come here and ask for support for free when you never even purchased the hardware , new or used, to run that " free " software. Maybe I'm not aware that ol Luis had sent a some money in to Flexradio to let him get supported. YEAH RIGHT !! Duffy NA6MM