From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Richard Stasiak
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 6:30 PM
To: Duffy
Cc: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Gee! Now we are supporting Wonder Radio clones here

Hi Duffy

A comment regarding your post:

I didn't know that owning a Flex piece of hardware was a prerequisite
to getting help from the amateur community.

I for one have been the beneficiary of help from Luis CT1DMK in the
past on a matter completely unrelated to SDR. He is very generous with
his expertise.

I'm sure all of us get assistance once in a while from a number of
sources.

Sometimes its just nice to help someone out.

73
Rick ve3mm

http://www.flex-radio.com/