If Luis - CT1DMK had reported he was using a Home Brew Clone of SDR-1000 would he have received so much Flack on the FLEX reflector, I'm betting not. Most of us would have been envious.

I hope all help him out no matter what hardware he's using, if they can. It'll pay off for us FLEX users in the long run.

If we isolate ourselves on the small island of American SDR FLEX hardware users, we'll be the ones left behind in the future development of SDR.

Gary - W7FG

I was wondering why the post from Luis Cupido  CT1DMK replied he was
using a " sdr1000 like hardware " when asked if his problem, asked here,
was a 1000 or a 5000 radio. Went over to the Yahoo Wonder Radio (sdr1k
indian clone) site and guess what. Here is Luis postin  about his Wonder
Radio and the problems running power sdr software. I guess he at least
was truthful cuz he said that he was running a " sdr1000 like setup
".     But boy it takes some balls to come here and ask for support for
free when you never even purchased the hardware , new or used, to run
that " free " software.  Maybe I'm not aware that  ol  Luis had sent a
some money in to Flexradio to let him get supported.  YEAH  RIGHT !!
   Duffy NA6MM