From: Carmine Iannace [mailto:mindaugas2...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 3:03 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz; Chris seeber
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Balanced vs. unbalanced microphone inputs

I would think the audio quality difference will be incomprehensible
barring a ground loop or a level mismatch.

Please bear in mind that balanced audio circuits should have a
considerably higher immunity to strong RF fields (RFI) than a typical
"consumer grade" unbalanced, coax like shielded audio- a.k.a. "RCA or
phono type" connections.

Carmine
W1EQX