I have considered using a couple of short pieces of RG11 to get the
balanced line out of the shack.  I don't think the additional resistance
would be that great, as the length would only be about 5 feet.  However,
I'm sure there are some pretty high SWR points on the transmission line,
so I'm not sure how much loss that 5' would cause.

The major RFI problem I am having at the moment is with the Ethernet
cable running to the PC in the shack.  Unfortunately it is UTP, which
runs through the walls from the second floor to the basement and back up
to the first floor, where the router is.  So it's a long (probably about
75'), unshielded cable.  I also get some RFI into the computer speaker
system, but I don't generally use them when I'm transmitting so I just
turn them off.  The speakers connected to the 5000A don't seem to have a
problem, even though all the cabling is very close to each other.  The
reason I think the primary culprit is the balanced line coming into the
shack is that when I first installed it, transmitting on 20 meters would
cause so much RFI that it would cause the computer to reboot.  By moving
the transmission lines around, just a little bit (since there isn't very
much else I can do with them), I was able to eliminate that problem.
The space is very limited and there are a lot of ground wires and the
computer itself which are all very close to the transmission lines.  I'm
sure the close proximity of all these things must be causing a problem.

I am in the process of reading K9YC's article.  I'm hoping to have it
finished today.  It is an excellent article.  I am hoping the Ethernet
problem is a pin 1 problem and can be eliminated with the use of some
ferrite cores.

Thanks to everybody for the suggestions.

Chris

KA1GEU