From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of y...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 12:40 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Balanced vs. unbalanced microphone inputs

Have been following this line for a while, going back to the original
question, about audio quality being better using a balanced mic or a
std 2 wire mic. Did anybody come up with a conclusion? I always found
audio quality about the same ,but the balanced always seemed to handle
hum and rf problems better than a un balanced mic. curious what anybody
else has found.
thanks
dale wt4t