Your offer was intriguing and a very reasonable price; however, there
are other thoughts that one might consider.

When I configured my computer to run my F5K, I wanted a lot of extra
power for the future and also wanted a computer that I could install
other applications on...to run other things beside the F5K.
Consequently when I looked for a small dedicated computer, I could not
find an off-the-shelf one that had additional extra power for the future
that would meet my needs.

I suspect that many people looking for a system to power the F5K have a
similar feeling that they need a lot of extra power for possible future
expansion.  The system that you proposed will run the F5K; but, may not
have the power for future expansion and enhancements...

I suspect that a ham who buys an F5K is probably computer savvy and
would think nothing of configuring and building his own system.

In my case, I bought a "Shuttle" and put a Quad Core processor in it.
It pretty well loafs along when it runs the F5K; but, also handles some
other applications at the same time.  I had no problem making the F5K or
the computer work!  I installed the software on the Shuttle, followed
the F5K instructions, and it all worked.

George
K2CM