From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Paul Radge
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 8:03 AM
To: Flex Radio
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Flexradio] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] sdr1000 + wsjt + edirol
fa-66, , , your set up please ?

yes ok fair comment Tim,,,

same windows install on both pc's that i tried,,

appreciate your help,,,(shopping tomorrow for fresh windows)

i did find something somewhere in microsoft that tells you what speed the card
is doing  but my brain is in overload at the mo,,,
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&tid=80af55d8-6430-42aa-a544-e64d89a61e24&cat=&lang=&cr=&sloc=&p=1

Paul

See my comments in-line below

-Tim