Barry,

30 years eh? Please note that the paying customers are not paying anything for
this new architecture and will wait patiently until the folks at Flex feel it
is ready for release. I've had my SDR1000 for over 2 years and have enjoyed
every second with this fantastic radio. FlexRadio systems has lived up to it's
promise of providing a radio that keeps getting better. If they stopped
improving the product I would still be satisfied. Instead of complaining you
should probably use your 30 years of experience to contribute to the code base.

I feel your comments are out of line.

Edwin Marzan AB2VW