I thank everyone for their criticism, positive comments, negative comments, etc. on the new architecture thread that were aimed in my direction. I cannot speak for Flex, since I don't work for them or have a financial interest in Flex, but I have a couple of comments.

I read all of the thread with interest and so has everyone at Flex. Those who have contributed and still contribute to the contents of the svn repositories and/or the hardware, user relations, commercial opportunities are SO much harder on ourselves than you could ever be. We smack each other about with cold hard facts and we argue as strongly as people can and remain on friendly terms. The most useful place for your direct criticisms of functionality or lack thereof is the bug database so we can keep track and make the internal smacking about remarks while we attempt to aid your enjoyment of the radio and the software that runs it and fix our mistakes.

See you in Dayton I hope and hope you will enjoy seeing our work roll out in the next weeks, it should be fun!

Bob
N4HY

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.