Hi Bruce

But look at all the improvements we have gotten in that 4 year period!
The software hasn't stood still at all and seems to be going into
only-dreamed-upon territory with the work that Bob and Eric are doing.
Plus the introduction of new radios which you may think does not
directly affect you but it it keeps FlexRadio a healthy growing
concern we all benefit!

I am one of those guys that wants an OS X version of PowerSDR in the
worst way but have not been willing to drop everything I am working on
to do it so I cannot complain at all.

I agree (ashamedly) with the guy who observed that any single negative
statement provokes a rash of negative reaction and we shouldn't be
that way. We love our radios, really like the company and its people
and feel fortunate to be active in this exciting time, so please
excuse us if we go overboard sometimes. We honestly just want everyone
to get this excited!

Neal K3NC