From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Clay W7CE
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 3:03 AM
To: flexra...@flex-radio. Biz
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Flexradio] [SPAM] Frequency change by "sliding
acrosspanadapter"

Thanks Eric.  Now I understand the issue.  Could setting the PowerSDR process
priority to "Real Time" be a possible solution?  I found that my setup runs
very well with this setting and I haven't seen any problems with the Panadapter
when SR is off.  My computer is a 1.8G Dual Core Centrino Laptop using the
built-in Firewire adapter, so it's not exactly at the high power end of the
computing spectrum.

73,
Clay  W7CE