Antenna port selections are associated with the different bands, not with 
memory channels.

There is only one "general" band that is outside of the ham bands and the four 
WWV frequencies that it is the GEN band.  If you tune outside of a ham band you 
are automatically put into the GEN band (unless you are on one of the WWV 
frequencies).  Since there is only one general non-ham band you can assign 
antennas to, you can only assign one antenna to it.


-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Flexradio] Different GEN antenna settings?

Am I missing something?  Is it possible to store different antenna settings in 
the memory channel form for out of band memories?  I have several memories 
around the 6M band that are propagation indicators in the 48-50 and 55MHz 
regions, but when I use them it reverts to the last used antenna setting for 
GEN in the advanced antenna form.  I also have memory channels in the HF area 
and the antenna selections are grossly incompatible.  Is this possible?

Flex 5000a/PWRSDR 1.18 something.





73, Robert KR7O/YB2ARO, DM07ba/OI52ee  (ex.  N7STU) [email protected]

www.vhfdx.com (KR7O/YB2ARO homepages)




_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to