Also want to add my welcome Carl. I truly enjoyed your software when I
owned my Elecraft K2 and TT Orion. Hope you really enjoy the new toy!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 242 0911




On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:22 PM, N4PY2 <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm working on adding full support to my N4PY program for Flex radios and
> I'm very excited and can't wait to get my new F5K.
>
> Carl Moreschi N4PY
> 121 Little Bell Drive
> Bell Mountain
> Hays, NC 28635
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sweeney" <[email protected]>
> To: "N4PY2" <[email protected]>; "FlexRadio reflector"
> <[email protected]>
> Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 9:41 PM
> Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Welcome N4PY
>
>
>>
>> As a previous Ten Tec rig(s) owner and still a fan, I sure know who Carl
>> is.
>> Big welcome to Carl, N4PY,  to Flex.  You are going to like it.
>> Maybe some wild integration into your programs.
>>
>> 73 John, N3WT
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: [email protected]
>> [mailto:[email protected]]on Behalf Of N4PY2
>> Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:08 PM
>> To: FlexRadio reflector
>> Subject: [Flexradio] How well doe the F5K handle SWR
>>
>>
>> I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my F5K.  It should be here on
>> Monday.
>> Can anyone tell me how well the F5K handles  SWR.  My antennas are mostly
>> better than 1.5 to 1 SWR except for 15 and 6 meters where the SWR creeps
>> up
>> to around 2.5.  Does the F5K fold back power as the SWR goes up or what.
>> Most of my experience has been with tentec radios and they could handle
>> SWR's like this with no problem.
>>
>> Carl Moreschi N4PY
>> 121 Little Bell Drive
>> Bell Mountain
>> Hays, NC 28635
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
>> [email protected]
>> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
>> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
>> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage:
>> http://www.flex-radio.com/
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flex-radio.com/
>

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to