Hi Dave

Congrats on the new amp, I would love to have one myself!

I think you need to download DDUtil (link is in a knowledge center
document or a friendly google search). DDU will allow you to repeat
the cat output from the flex to another serial port. Assign it to a
physical com port and then connect that serial port to your amp (since
the Flex is emulating the TS2000 Kenwood I assume you would tell the
amp that its talking to a kenwood rig). I am not sure but would
suppose that you would need a null modem cable to do the job.

Check out the ddutil documentation and see if it isn't exactly what you need!
73
Neal k3nc