I'm tuning up my system in anticipation of the arrivial of my new Flex 3000 and
have a question about forcing IRQ's.

Seems my Video card and my Firewire card are sharing an IRQ, number 16.

When I go into control panel the settings for the firewire card are greyed out,
Plug and Pray?

Firing up the Flex Firewire driver and running with DPC check enabled, I'm
pretty low, but getting a peak of 1724 us after about 5 minutes of run time.
Normal is around 6 to low 100's on delay.

So question is, anyone know how to force the IRQ of my Firewire up to something
like IRQ 18. I have not triied the shutdown and move the card to a different
slot, and Bios does not seem to offer any options to tweak.

Comments suggestions.