Yes, but the changes you are referring to actually occurred in 3160. I contend you just didn't svn up until 3166 after I made those changes.

There have been two major improvements in CW recently in the test branch. These are being beat up and more done before they are released. Thanks for the feedback. This will all be in the upcoming stable release.

Bob

knesbitt wrote:
John,
this is a major break through if in fact its reproducible. What more have you learned since your original post (I see no comments in this regard on the reflecto).
Bob, come up for air and fess up for your actions.

Kirb - VE6IV
--

The latest Test Branch SVN 3166, which according to the change log, "redone
vfo initialization", seems to improve the CW QSK significantly. The TX>RX

I can also now set the Sample Rate at 192K and Buffer to 1024 with no issues , whereas before I had to use 192/2048. I don't understand what N4HY is doing on Test branch SVN 3166, don't know if it is supposed to impact the CW
QSK, but it appears to improve the fast QSK.

73 John N3WT

(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"You don't need to see the whole staircase, just
take the first step.", MLK.
Twitter:rwmcgwier
Active: Facebook,Myspace,LinkedIn