Confirmed here if that means anything. Just showed up on the last test SVN at 3167.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dudley Hurry" <jhu...@austin.rr.com>
To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] All using SVN 3166 or higher

It has been reported that if you see the panadapter jump for normal to flat line about every second or so.. To get out of these situation, change the Sample rate to a different sample and then back. I've seen this on the 3K and 5K intermittently. I can't explain why, but the change in sample rate seems to help.
73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ