Can someone shed some light on what Fldigi is and what must be used for?  I
am just hearing about it today.  I will be running Windows XP as provided by
FLEX Radio on the FLEX 5000C.  I am now wondering how many different
software programs I am going to have to run to do digital and logging.  I
hope I did not sell my IC-7800 too soon.

Looking forward to getting the new FLEX5000C in and maybe then I will
understand it better.

I have many unanswered questions.

Can someone tell me how to do a search on the knowledge base?  I did not see
a search place.  Now mind you, that I am legally blind, that has not gotten
in my way so far.  I now have a 40" monitor and ZoomText to be able to see
anything on the computer.  ZoomText is a hog on the resources.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Joe White - KE4TV

Email:  <mailto:ke...@arrl.net> ke...@arrl.net