To: "Bob McGwier" <rwmcgw...@gmail.com>
Cc: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 10:11
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Automatic Gain Control Threshold "AGC-T" versus reality

Bob,

Continuing, I just looked at the AGC discussion on p. 109 of the F5K manual. The bullet describing the "Slope (dB)" parameter clearly states that there is an AGC threshold. Does the operating control panel "AGC-T" control actually adjust the threshold? Or, is the threshold hard coded? I do not really care about twiddling the threshold, I would like to understand just what the AGC-T is adjusting. Thanks.

Bob