AGC-T controls the threshold as you indicated you wanted. Below this threshold, the gain will NOT increase.

Bob

Robert Jefferis wrote:
Bob,

Continuing, I just looked at the AGC discussion on p. 109 of the F5K manual. The bullet describing the "Slope (dB)" parameter clearly states that there is an AGC threshold. Does the operating control panel "AGC-T" control actually adjust the threshold? Or, is the threshold hard coded? I do not really care about twiddling the threshold, I would like to understand just what the AGC-T is adjusting. Thanks.

Bob