I took the plunge and updated my version 4.0 HRD to version 5.0 and wanted to
see if anyone else running a Flex has done so and what sort of problems they
are having.

Problems I have encountered so far:

Long delay going into and out of Transmit   HRD Bug was already open, so I
added a bit more for the Flex 3000 in use here.

I had a Blue Screen of Death before using an earlier version, current one is
2277.

Have not entirely figured out the setup for waterfall settings, tricks and tips
appreciated.

Olivia operation seems to be somewhat improved, worked a ZL on 20 the other
night with a s/n of around -2 who was running Fldigi, which has been slightly
problematic in the past.

So anyone else running Version 5 of HRD?