On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Tim Ellison<telli...@itsco.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> As per the FlexRadio Users Reflector description
> (http://www.flex-radio.com/Support.aspx?topic=Reflector_Description), any
> discussion regarding the operation of FlexRadio's products on unsupported
> hardware, such as the iMacs needs to be moved to the FlexEdge Reflector.

I thought that any PC running Windows XP was standard. So what you are
saying is that Windows XP computers from Dell, HP, IBM, Toshiba, Acer,
Asus, Gateway, and Grandma's Custom Computer and Grocery Emporium is
supported but Apple is not? Seems odd to me given that Apple is one of
the largest suppliers of standard PC hardware these days.

I would certainly agree if we were talking about running the
experimental versions of PowerSDR but are talking about just running
standard Windows XP on a Standard PC made by Apple running the
standard released software from Flex.

--
73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL